“"Pretty Good" “Pleasant stay”” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Huber Heights
Canada
“"Pretty Good" “Pleasant stay””
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Let me start by saying that on the whole, were I to visit huber heights, Baymont Inn again, I would again choose the Baymont Inn for my accommodations. The rooms are prett good, and I like POOL and SPA the most where we enjoyed the most. Breakfast was not bad as well but I think there can more variety of things. But overall my stay was very good. My room was nice and clean as well. I would specially say that front desk person named MIKE was super nice, very accomodating and helpfull, thanks to him for everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
hcaldwell
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good location and near shopping & places to eat. However the hotel rooms where extremely dirty. Corners and baseboards never been cleaned. The bathrooms (shower, toilet, floors) where all questionable. I would find somewhere else to stay. The breakfast really did not offer anything. The pool was ok.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Staying at this hotel was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. When I walked through the doors I was shocked to see the first shift guy asleep at the desk. He then did not apologize for what I had witnessed. After that very awkward moment, I then went to my room on the first floor. My room was coated with dust and dirt. The sheets had burns through them. (I was not in a smoking room) and the bathroom was awful. The whole place smelled very terrible. So I left to take a breather and went shopping around the hotel. (Very wonderful place to shop and eat). When I came back I was greeted by a lady who I could hardly understand. (Another awkward moment) the third shirt man also could hardly speak English. The staff here I feel should be completely replaced and so should the decore. Very old and crumy looking. Breakfast was nothing like some signs had said they would offer. Nothing but cold items. Such as old cereal, very cold muffins and rotted fruit. DO NOT STAY HERE. I would not wish such a bad stay for a "vacation". The pool area is the only good thing this place had to offer. Even it had its flaws. The bottom of the poop was very badly cracked and peices of the chipped paint floating everywhere. These people do not care about this place and especially the guest. Worst place ever. I would suggest The Hampton or holiday inn, located about a mile away.

• Stayed June 2012
Ross, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went I checked into the Hotel is smelled like nasty BODY ODOR! This Hotel is ran down from the front desk all the way though the Hotel. Room wasn't clean, BLACK ring in the toilet, hair in the bath tub. food and trash under bed. Lost my shoe and looked under the bed and wanted to throw up. I spoke to the manager and he said OH SORRY I will take 20.00 off. What is 20.00. Didn't eat breakfast because it wasn't clean, the front desk man picking his nose and then putting out breakfast items. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Grinnell, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

OMG.....False advertisement with the pictures; this is not what it appears to be. We checked in and checked out a few hours after. What a mess! I have stayed in countless 3 star hotels and this is NOT even a 1 star. We booked for three nights and thankfully was able to check out but not without the receptionist attempting to offer another room more accommodating. Too late I explained to her; we had taken a look around the hotel so I could honestly make this review based on my overall impression. Walking to our non smoking room was the first red flag, smelt smoke strongly in the stairway and then down the hall leading to our room. Walked into our room and wondered how to maneuver around all the furniture (too much). We than realized that the furniture was hiding the walls and all the dirt accumulated in the corners from lack of taking the vacuum adapter and sweeping the dust: I would guess months if not years since it was vacuumed. Went to the bathroom and OMG......smudge and water spots on the mirror, hair on the tub, soap scum gathered in the cracks of the tub with dust added to the nightmare. The floor base board was badly damaged and right as you step into the tub only leading you to possible danger if you were to kick the tub as you step into for a shower. Although, the bed felt comfortable I was uneasy as my daughter sat on the bed wondering how clean the comforter was than there was the question with what was under the sheets if everything else I observed was in disarray. We left for a few hours to get supper and when I returned to the room I felt literally sick to my stomach. The pool area appeared clean and smelt like pool chemical was recently added, however, the bottom of the pool was badly chipped and there was one towel on the towel rack. I booked this room because of the rate and it being a 2.5 - 3 star I felt the pictures were acceptable. After all, my stay was only to sleep and let my daughter stay a few hours in the pool while waiting to attend a wedding. I couldn't even bring myself to stay the night and quickly checked out and took a room elsewhere. Unfortunately, the hotel management was not going to refund my first night stay but did cancel my reservation. I made it quiet clear my dissatisfaction and that I will review this hotel unfavorable. She apologized and away I went.

Room Tip: Although we all look at the pictures and review when making our decision for room accommodations, be...
Park Forest, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Buyer beware, when booking on line you may think that you are booking from Baymont inn when in actuality you are booking with a third party. This become a major problem when it come to cancelling a reservation. The management at this property and their corporate office will give you the run around. when asked to speak to the owner the manager for the property tells me the owner is out of the country. Another reson to support American companies.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel right around a month ago. The room was halfway decent, it seems like they should re-do the hotel. It has some definite age on it. But my husband and I were there on some very scary family emergencies and we showed up very late. The third shift clerk had ny husband and I in stitches. He was very friendly and funny. He actually made our trip a little more eventful. I'm looking forward to staying here again soon. But if the gentleman isn't there when we get there again, I'm probably going to be disappointed. Nice hotel though. Great pool and spa.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Huber Heights/Dayton? Share your experiences!