“Housekeeping left my front door open all day!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6101 Trust Drive, Holland, OH 43528 (Formerly Studio 6)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Holland
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
“Housekeeping left my front door open all day!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

They left the front door open to my room the whole day while we were at Cedar Point. The room was dirty. There was a stain on the pull out couch mattress along with crumbs, dirt and change. Our room had flying bugs from the front door being left open for 5-6 hours. The hotel told us they would refund us our stay and then tried to instead give us credit to stay 1 night there free if we were ever there again. Expedia was not user friendly and made us call back the hotel twice to try to get room credit. The "heated" outdoor pool was freezing. The hot tub was a joke among the guests saying Its so hot I bet you can last 5 minutes in it. They were right. It was easily the WORST EXPERIENCE I have ever had at a hotel. If you like dirt, stained mattress, peeling grout and rotting bathroom floors this is the best place for you. If not, find somewhere else. Expedia owes me 2.5 hours of my life back by making me do all the grunt work by calling the hotel back over and over. I am done with Expedia as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here a family of five using some points we had earned, the hotel is severly runned down in dire need of renovation and some modern touches, It looks creepy and scuzzy once you enter. The suite itself was clean, and spacious but because of it's appearance I couldn't sleep and became vey itchy, although this could have been in my head and I never saw any bugs, \I checked the beds, kitchen..the overall look reminded me of a scuzzy hotel. I wanted to leave, the whole appearancce in Toledo was blah..I wanted to go home. Unless the hotel gets a majoy renovation and loses the dim appearance, I won't stay here again. I am itchy just thinking about it, I want to leave, oh and let's not forget the train noises overy two to three hours while you try to sleep....Erika very nice lady, not sure about the other one, never saw her..I hope I don't have to wash all my clothes, so glad I didn't bring my luggage and clothes in here, just quick toiletries and Lysol to spray, I even thought that maybe the never changed the sheets they stunk...

Room Tip: DOn't judge a hotel by the pictures you see...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland

Address: 6101 Trust Drive, Holland, OH 43528 (Formerly Studio 6)
Location: United States > Ohio > Holland
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Holland
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Holland Hotel Holland
Hawthorn Suites Holland
Holland Hawthorn Suites
Toledo Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Holland Ohio

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.