“They will not let you order carryout for one!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hilliard, Ohio
“They will not let you order carryout for one!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

They actually refused me service! Don't order carryout! Pretty disappointed to find out you can only order carryout if your order is for more than one now. Yes, they actually refused my order because I wanted to order only one thing. I guess they want to alienate paying customers! Love the food but they lost my business with this. Let's all boycott until they change this ridiculous policy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Lovely Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

During a cross-country drive to help relocate a friend, we discovered the Taj Palace while staying overnight in Columbus. While the buffet looked fine, I was in the mood for more beef and less chicken, so ordered off the menu and was really pleased, as was my companion (don't ask me to remember the Indian names, but I had a lovely concoction of beef tips and spinach in a creamy, dreamy sauce). Just the right heat and very comforting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SANNVA
“Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Variety of Indian dishes to select and all were very tasty. The place is in a conveniet place near a shopping district. The place was well decorated.Service was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“good value, good quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went on a Thursday evening and the buffet (with only water) was $13.90 p/person. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly, so that is already better than most Indian restaurants I've been to.

On the buffet line is a few meat options and plenty of choices for vegetarians. Samosas and an appetizer or two is included. There's also a couple dessert options so it is a complete meal. They bring you fresh baked Naan. I believe the specialty kind is separate.

The food was good quality and not at all spicy. It was milder than i wanted, but i guess that's expected for a buffet line.

Visited November 2012
“Par buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a pretty average Indian buffet. I love Indian food and wanted to love this place because it's close to home... But the servers and staff were all very nice so I will continue to go when I need my Indian food fix.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere