“Yup....I stayed here again” 5 of 5 stars

Regal Inn
Save Saved
You added Regal Inn to your Saves list
Regal Inn
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4756 Keller Road, Hebron, OH 43025 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hebron
Longview, Washington
“Yup....I stayed here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

On another cross country trip had to stay again for 3 days. Stayed in rm 108. As before my stay was EXTREMELY quiet, clean and affordable. Went out of my way to find some filth and left empty handed. Sheets were crisp and burn free. Carpets looked pretty darn new and the furniture was acceptable .Could use a new shower head but it was in no way a deal breaker. Bev is a sweetheart and not only invited me to have dinner with her family but on the next day made sure I had some leftovers. Thank you for the German potato salad. Once again, you will not get a better rate or atmosphere when cruising a interstate. I went out of my way to go to the regal on this trip and will do it again.

• Stayed May 2014

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Longview, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed three weeks to attend crane school. The pricing was excellent at 181.00w/tax. I stayed in room 120 and it was a non smoking room that was cleaned every couple of days by Kyle, who in my opinion took great pride in making sure I was satisfied with its cleanliness. Beverly, the head caretaker was a sweetheart from the beginning of my stay to the end. She offered me to have BBQ with her family many times and made my stay quite enjoyable.

At this hotel you will get Internet, though not a super fast connection, it handled Netflix well. Ice is available BUT you have to go to the office to get it, no biggie since they were always available to get it. Some rooms have a micro and reefer but my did not because I prefer a cooler and carry a mini micro when I travel. My bed was rather tired but I didn't wake up sore but it could bother some. Great carpets and no burn holes ANYWHERE. Property was super quiet and Miss Beverly makes sure the property is secure and safe. If your up to no good, this probably isn't the place for you. Even the super troopers make a check everynite or so.
This isn't the ritz Carlton by no means and I rated it based on the price and amenities. I've stayed at similar motels and didn't get this environment.BTW AC is super cold. Seriously cold

• Stayed June 2013
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Awful ownership. Everyone who works at this motel is rude and disrespectful. They complained that we used two parking spots in the parking lot that only had three other vehicles parked in it. WE HAD TWO VEHICLES! The water is undrinkable and smells awful. My wife cleaned the room before checkout and used their hand towels to do it. The filth from the room was apparent on the towels after cleaning - THEY CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD $25 for soiling their towels from their own filth. There is no ice machine, but they will gladly sell you a bag for $3. The husband acts pissed when you walk into the office and ring the bell for service. They offer a continental breakfast that has no coffee and only five day old pastries. The internet was very slow and continuously went down.

Room Tip: Go one exit east and you will find a much better place at the Deluxe Inn.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Regal Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Regal Inn

Address: 4756 Keller Road, Hebron, OH 43025 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > Ohio > Hebron
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hebron
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Regal Inn 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Regal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Regal Inn Hebron, Ohio

If you own or manage Regal Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.