“Good value. Not disappointed at all.” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Buckeye Lake
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10668 Lancaster Road Southwest, Hebron, OH 43025   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hebron
South Portsmouth, Kentucky, United States
“Good value. Not disappointed at all.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I've stayed in several Red Roof Inns in the past year and most have been good. This wasn't the best, nor the worst. Good room for the price. My main complaint is the fact you have to drive thru the parking lot of the trucking business next door to get in and out. Not a big problem, but that lot is pretty chewed up.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Industry, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Room was clean and tidy. Beds were comfortable. Hall carpet was salt stained, but it was the coldest day of the year. Continental breakfast was only cereal and toast, but for a cheap hotel.....
Staff was friendly and courteous. A good room and value for the money.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Gurgaon, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is not that good.. I have stayed in many Red Roof Inns and I love them but this is the worst one I have stayed in. The location is not good and does not feel safe to stay with family.
If you are traveling alone then its good. Else I would not recommend this hotel. The beds and bedsheets does not look clean and so does the washroom.

• Stayed August 2013
Warren, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

we could only complain about parking were on the front side of the building and there is 4 or so hadicap parking and just two empty spots next to our room window. which were full when we checked in so we brought all our stuff threw the window it was much easier. no smoking on the first floor really was a bummer but the room smelled good, housekeeping is amazing! everything works in the room, the space in a king suite was perfect for me my hubby & our 1yr old daughter! really loved the desk area we use it for dinner cooking & of course our ipad,galaxy tablet it fit everything including food very well. the staff have been so polite!!!! beds are super comfy and recently updated as well. our room comes with microwave,fridge, coffee pot,iron,bord & two chairs at our table! we love it here and my hubbys working close so this makes it much easier to get home! from a long day! its a little expensive but this week we definitely needed it. gives me time to check out motel next to it in our price range. stay here on the bottom floor

Room Tip: the bottom floor is the quiet, non smoking best rooms of the hotel. told by manager.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last June with my husband to escape camping during a heat wave. I got to the hotel and took a welcomed shower. Fifteen minutes later hurricane weather began and caused a blackout; this meant There was no running water. I was happy just to be inside with a comfortable bed. All the nearby restaurants were closed, but the nice lady at the desk gave us milk for cereal. We are staying again this June and hopefully this time there will be no hurricane.

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

You have to wonder at people's perspective. If I paid attention to the negative reviews on this hotel, I would never have stopped here. But here's what I found:
A nice but plain lobby , a helpful attendant, clean halls with nice carpet, a clean room with all I needed. A huge desk with great chair, a fridge and microwave, a table and chair, a big dresser and best of all a Comfy King size bed with more pillows than you need and an immaculate bathroom. No crowds no noise , facing the highway but barely could hear it.
All for under 50.00 ! Yes, it's true they didn't have a printer in the business corner which put me in a bind, yes the dryer ran twice and left the clothes still damp, but folks: less than
$ 50.00. I'll take it now and I'll take it on the way back.

• Stayed May 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My coworkers and I stayed there a few nights unfortunately. The bathtub had cracks in it, the TVA were old, they didn't have enough rooms for all of us, and getting an iron was impossible. The spiders in the corners made it scary to stay there. Very unhappy.

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 3 in Pickerington
4.0 of 5 stars 154 reviews
BEST WESTERN Executive Suites - Columbus East
La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area

Been to Red Roof Inn Buckeye Lake? Share your experiences!