“Never order steak here!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Heath
Newark, Ohio
“Never order steak here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I ordered a steak pasta, I asked for medium. When they gave me my order it was burnt black so I told the waiter. He said they would make me a new plate so I waited but he kept the old plate out on my table still. After a 30 minute wait, my party was done eating, they gave me new steak but no new pasta and mine was cold now...worst meal I ever had here and have not come back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Mt. Pleasant, PA
“Ugh, finish the bathrooms!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I understand that they're under construction, but I had to change my son's diaper in my car. Even though they have been working on the bathrooms, they could have put the diaper changing station back up. Everything in the front of the restaurant was really dirty, but the food tasted fine and our server was wonderful.

Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Always good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food is the same wherever you go and visit Applebee's. What makes it different is the service and it is always good at this location

Visited April 2013
Newark, Ohio
“Watch your drink...........”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Wife and I went to this location on Sunday the 6th and received sub par service. The waitress was confused and could not get order right and we had to get our salad before we even got silverware. When she brought us our drink refill. Sweet tea somehow turned into something that tasted like alcohol. We contacted the manager and she swore it was not alcohol and instead said it was Raspberry tea. Well that is not what we ordered first and it sure did taste like raspberries had fermented. The manager did comp our meals and on service and food she should of. Not up to par this visit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Completely average, nothing special, typical Franchise fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Average franchise food, with very little freshness. Salads have come out wilted, and meager. Most of the foods, including the soups, taste like the sauces are from a jar or can, because they are. Service is good.

• Visited August 2012