My husband and I stayed here on New Years Day / eve 2012 and had a great stay. The rooms were lovely, clean, great beds, great shower (excellent spa baths in the more delux rooms). The grounds are stunning and there's a fab safari park next door. On the negative side there are no shops within walking distance so you will get charged a premium for bottled water, snacks etc and there are a few little signs of wear and tear - spots of flaking paint, a few bits of frayed carpet - but nothing glaring...you would expect a five star to have got these sorted however but it's not a deal breaker. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Hotel And Spa At Werribee Park
- Sofitel Werribee
- Sofitel Werribee Park Mansion Hotel
- Werribee Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 20 minutes drive from Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park is located behind the original 1870s mansion in the heart of beautiful Werribee Park. The hotel offers 91 deluxe guest rooms that have been designed to complement the elegant National Trust-classified building and feature every amenity demanded of a five star hotel including contemporary furnishings, superb beds, Roger & Gallet amenities, LCD televisions and CD/DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.