“best Quest I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quest Werribee

You added Quest Werribee to your Saves list
Quest Werribee
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   69 Synnot Street, Werribee, Victoria 3030, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Werribee B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“best Quest I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Booked here because I was working in Werribee - what an outstanding find! For the business traveller it has everything. IGA (including bottle shop and good deli). If you want to grab a few bits and eat in, it't no bother. A short walk and you are in the town center with a number of adequate restaruants.

Staff outstanding, rooms beautifullly presented - interesting way to fit in a small bathroom, but for a short stay no bother. What impressed me most is the hub on the office desk with every kind of connector for iphone/mobile/tablet just in case you leave your charger at home. FANTASTIC. No hesitation in recommending. It is on the main street but if you ask for a room towards the back it's very quiet and I had no trouble with noise. Also a great little gym.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Warning this is going to be a long review .... but I really want to do this place justice. There appeared to be very few 'quality hotels in Werribee', the obvious choice when looking for somewhere nice has always been, Werribee Mansion or even the night safari slumber ... until now !!

This Quest is brand new, the owners should not just be proud of themselves, the Quest chain should be proud to have them part of the group, as the experience here will only enhance Quests reputation. I have stayed at a few Quests now and this is by far the best. I was staying in Werribee as I was attending Equestrian events at the National Equestrian Centre (10 mins in cab), and searched accommodation online, receiving a great rate through booking.com for a 2 bed apartment.

Mariana called me a couple of days before to confirm my booking, did I want the twin beds separate or joined as a king, and did I need parking etc .. Brilliant service touch and should be something that every hotel does ... she also enquired as to what brought me to werribee ... I explained my niece was competing .... now when I arrived to check in Mariana was ready and waiting at reception (as it transpired so was the owner, I loved that she sat back did not interfere and allowed Mariana to do what she obviously does best. I was delighted that Mariana remembered that my niece was competing and even commented on this I was checking in and wished us luck. We checked in early so rooms were not ready, but Mariana offered to hold our bags and even enabled our room keys so we did not have to 're check in' when we got back, but were able to go straight to our room, she booked a cab for us to go the equestrian centre and due to a shortage of cabs constantly rang to chase them up and kept us informed along the way. When I said I would need to get a few things from the grocery store when I returned late, she even offered to do that for us and have everything in our room for when we arrived back. Mariana also told us all the staff by name that would be around, should she not be able to help us later in the evening.

When leaving the equestrian centre that evening I booked a cab ... and waited and waited ... then I booked through another company and waited and waited .... three cab companies 1 hour 30 mins waiting I rang Quest remembering that as per Mariana, Wati was going to be on duty ....so Wati got my distress call ...'leave it to me Charlotte' ... within 15 minutes we had a cab with us ...Wati had called, followed up, called us, kept us updated etc ...when we got back we were freezing and freakin hungry .. she went through menu options for local places, even spoke about what different restaurants offered, who would deliver etc ....she offered to take our bags, explained snack options, brekky options etc ...

we arrived in our room ... exceptional ... 2 bed, 2 bath, full kitchen / euro laundry with washer and dryer (great for those attending days at the zoo / equestrian centre etc .. what was so nice was the quality of things, and the extra little touches ... rather than furnishing cheaply, these guys have kitted out the place brilliantly, TV’s are great brands but then so is the kettle, toaster, hairdryers etc … extra touches such as placemats, and kitchen appliances (these guys have thought of everything), potato peelers, strainers, even a protector cover for the microwave, right down to the coffee percolator and great sachet of quality coffee … the complimentary tray of tea and coffee even includes things like salt and pepper. In the 2 bed apartment they have even considered that guests sharing may like different room temps .. so you have a split system in the lounge / dining / kitchen … and then individual split systems in each bedroom …

it was fab to see Mariana again as we checked out … she was just as warm, remembered everything …

I don’t know if these guys have owned a place before, but they are a masterclass in service, they have definitely recruited the BEST folk around, they could not only teach the rest of Quest a thing or two … but hotels across the globe … the staff they have on board are by far the greatest service team I have come across … eg (when I was in the elevator I bumped into the lady that cleaned our room.. sadly I missed her name, I feel horrible about that because this has to be the most immaculate place I have ever stayed !, she even asked me what room was I in, was I comfortable could she do anything, she hoped I had a lovely stay and would like to see me back) …

I have stayed in some fancy schmancy places across the globe … this is by far the BEST service I have ever received … these guys and Quest should be bloomin’ proud …

If you are a business / solo / couple / friends / family ... I highly recommend here ... I have stayed at the mansion half a dozen times ... and would now even choose here above that, because of the value for money, staff and service I received...

www.charlottebt.blogspot.com

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stopped in and booked a room in order to make it easier to get into Melbourne fairly early the next day. If there were any other guests, I didn't see them. They've only been open for 7 weeks, so everything is new, and as the staff are still getting things down, check in took slightly longer than usual...but this in no way caused a problem. I had looked them up on the internet the night before so I was shocked when we were offered nearly double the price as we saw on the internet. When I mentioned it, they dropped to the internet price. The rooms are tidy and well laid out, with plenty of space (we stayed in a studio unit). I found the bed very comfortable, but my husband does not like that it was 2 single beds pushed together. Laundry available, although I wish they had instructions in the laundry room...I'm not used to Aussie style washers! There is a grocery right next-door, and underground parking was included. My husband said that a dripping noise (roof related?) kept him awake. I do think that $20 for 24 hours of internet is incredibly excessive-but my email can wait. I would stay here again if I needed to be in Werribee. One thing that I noted that I think is simply because it is new is that the hallways smell strange...not bad, just unusual.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quest Werribee? Share your experiences!