“Take the time to visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Attractions in Woodbridge
Type: Farms, Ranch & Farm
Sydney
39 attraction reviews
“Take the time to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a goregous cheesery with the most fantastic produce. We bought cheese, pinot paste and buscuits for a picnic style meal. The staff were great.

Visited December 2012

Perth
13 attraction reviews
“I'm glad we stopped”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We called in here on our tour around the Huon Valley and I'm so glad we did! We got to taste various cheeses and a liqueur made from whey. All delicious!
The deck has lovely views out to the water and is a great stop for some coffee or icecream.
We stayed for the milking demonstration which was so interesting and very informative plus I got to pat some lambs!
All the staff are really friendly and passionate about their business. We bought some cheese to enjoy later with wine........Yum!

Visited November 2012
Lismore, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Tasty and beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been here several times and have never been disappointed. The staff are knowledgable and friendly. The location is gorgeous, view to die for and the farm dogs are just the finishing touch. I've enjoyed a cheese platter every time and it's just beyond tasty. You get to try it before you buy it too which is just awesome. Would thoroughly recommend.

Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Delicious Cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Popped into Grandvewe Farm & Cheesery for a quick tasting after a day on the road touring, on our way to Kettering which is very closeby. The staff here are just lovely and very generous with their tasting. The cheese is absolutely devine and so too is the pinot paste -yum yum!!!! Next time I would like to stay and have lunch here sitting up on the balcony looking out on the lovely view. Then I am sure I would be able to give 5 stars on my review.

Visited October 2012
Broome
3 attraction reviews
“Ewe Beauty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Lovely cheeses good to find someone prepared to try something different. The whey liquor and ice cream were our favourites.