“A genuine country feel to this place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Scamander
More attraction details
Owner description: We grow berries, stone fruits apples and pears. We are open most days (the exception is Christmas Day). With our fruits we also make prize winning jams, sauces and chutneys which we sell at the farm. But the best reason to come is to try our delicious desserts and Tasmania's best ice-cream which is made on the premises using our own fruit. WiFi available in our cafe. Farm walks.
17 attraction reviews
“A genuine country feel to this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Everyone around the St Helens area should take time to visit the Eureka fruit farm. The produce is excellent, geat variety, lots of different jams, chutneys, relishes, organic garlic, home made fruit icecreams.... The owner is friendly, the dog that is sometimes there does not bite. No credit facilities, but that's because this is a small family business that seems to have just got bigger and better slowly. Great pancakes too!

Visited February 2013

St Marys, Australia
“Fresh Great Produce!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is well worth the visit...homemade ice cream, fresh grown berries and really yummy cakes. Well worth a visit :)

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“the best rhubarb and ginger cake ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee en route from
Bicheno to St Helens and had the rhubarb and ginger cake. Very fresh and light and absutely delicious. What a shame we were not hungrier as the ice creams looked very tempting. We stocked up on yummy raspberry jams and chutneys and were very glad to have found this place.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“The best detour ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Dear people who like an experience with their food,

I came into Eureka farm a few weeks ago to be utterly blown away not only by your delicious savoury/sweet menu and service but by the farm's warmth and character.

Whilst I waited for my order, I ironically read "7 Habits of highly effective people' and ignored the relationships around me. To my surprise, my father quickly approached me with a grin on his face saying "Get up you bum. You've just got to talk to the owners!!"

I was greeted by a kind couple eager to hear and share stories. We were later stunned by the fresh and flavoursome breakfast put before us. Ann gave the ladies in the family a tour of the wide range of home-grown jams and chutneys (they have been quite the Christmas hit with our family and friends) whilst my father and I spoke about life to Denis and drew from his wealth of experience. Crazy!

It was definitely a highlight of our trip down the East-coast of Tassie. The best detour ever!!! Highly recommended :)

Visited December 2012
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic Marmalade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you like marmalade, go no further than this fantastic place! Also serves great coffee and delicious cakes!

Visited December 2012