We are not unfamiliar with luxury accommodation yet were still absolutely astounded with Saffire. It is pricey and we had wondered if we would feel it did not meet the price. In no way did it not absolutely exceed all expectations. The staff were superb. All of them. There was no task that was someone else's domain, they all worked seamlessly and effortlessly to ensure our stay was perfect. They offered advice, were completely flexible with our plans and could not have done more.
The food-sublime, truly. The chef deserves special mention here, every meal was unbelievable. We ate like royalty. Only down side now after 4 nights we must hike 10 miles per day to work it off!
I would say if you can stay at least 2 nights so you don't feel rushed to do everything and get to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Freycinet National Park, Tasmania - Coles Bay