We had our Honeymoon here in late September 2013. Being the first time that my husband and I had been away from our children in the past 5 years, it was the most relaxing and wonderful experience.
The staff (especially Russell, Lisa and Mel) were so attentive and friendly. Everything is thought of with each detail of your stay presented immaculately. The only downside is that there is so much amazing food that you put on ten kilos a day.
I would recommend Saffire to anybody and look forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Freycinet National Park, Tasmania - Coles Bay