We have just spent three nights at Saffire, Tasmania and thoroughly enjoyed our time. The lodge was very well managed, comfortable and welcoming. The rooms were spacious and well equipped with fabulous views. The food and wine were very well balanced, the sommelier really knew his stuff!
It might be worth thinking if there could be other activities to lay on from the hotel, either adventure or more hiking as we did feel the National Park a little limiting. This has not dampened our view of the Saffire in any way though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Freycinet National Park, Tasmania - Coles Bay