“Awesome eating” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Italian, Australian, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Valentino's Family Restaurant opened in July 2012 after a massive renovation. We serve Pizza, Pasta, Steak, Seafood, Kidz Meals, Desserts and always be on the look out for our Specials Board. Our friendly staff look forward to serving you on your next or first visit.We would like to thank all the customers that have taken the time to share their comments on this site. We aim to always be on the look out for process improvements and welcome any feedback.
“Awesome eating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

You can never go wrong if you eat at valentinos..great atmosphere..great food..value for money..and super friendly staff..

• 5 of 5 stars Food
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Family Restaurant, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Hello there,

Cheers on the short but sweet review and we do work hard to keep ahead of the competition. I am also glad that you chose to dine with us and that your faith in dining out has been restored.

As I have said before we strive to provide an environment that we would expect, when we head out to a restaurant, but sadly that's a tall order these days.

A quick thank you to all my staff that share the same values as I do, which lead to this and all our other great reviews. In saying this we are only human and do get it wrong sometimes but it is never intentional.

Scottsdale, Australia
“Good Meal EXCELLENT SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

From the phone call to book a table to the paying of my bill the service was excellent. Nothing was to much trouble and with half our party late (30mins) they were very understanding. The meals were very good and the garlic pizza was yummy. Pretty big serves. The price was a little on the high side with a parmi, chips and salad $27. The quality was good so didnt mind to much. The menu was huge with lots of choices. My next visit I will be trying the pasta. One of our group has pizza and said it was the best in Devonport. We will be back !!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Family Restaurant, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hi Vicki,

Thanks for your great feedback and my staff always get a kick out of reading reviews. I am glad that you enjoyed the excellent service, as we pride ourselves on being a cut above our competition. We always strive to provide a dining experience like we would like when we dine out, but sometimes that is hard to find. I hear what your saying about the parmi but it's great you also noted that the quality outweighed the cost, as we also strive to buy the best possible produce. We look forward to your next visit and thank you once again.

Devonport, Australia
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

One thing I don't like in a restaurant is being squashed in.

This restaurant is very roomy, the service is great and the food is equally as good.

If you don't want a sit in meal they do take-away meals as well.

It is primarily an Italian cuisine as the name suggests but other style meals are available as well.

Their pizzas are excellent and the prices are reasonable as well.

Visited April 2013
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Family Restaurant, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hi there guys,

Firstly, thank you for leaving your thoughts on this site, as we know how busy life can get so time becomes precious. I am glad that you mentioned that our place is very roomy, which is intentional. I try to adopt a dining environment that I would appreciate when I dine at another venue, but sadly those qualities are hard to find theses days. My pet hate is smaller eateries that do multiple sittings and want you to leave as soon as you're done. I believe that once you've sat at one of our many tables then it's yours until YOU want to leave.

Townsville, Australia
“Family lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fantastic with the family, kids 14 and 12, recommend highly, the food was amazing, you will be asking for a take home pack. Thank you

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hi Matt & family,

Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts on this site and we are glad you enjoyed your dining experience. I couldn't work out why we didn't get a perfect score from you when you used words like "Fantastic and Amazing" but maybe next time when you visit we can improve in your eyes.

Glad you enjoyed your Tassie adventure and I hope the sun burn from your snow trip has eased.

Latrobe, Australia
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We all (15 of us) had a superb night, with the best food and service experienced in a long time. Everyone was made to feel very welcome, and staff were very pleasant and willing. A fun night of dining and birthday celebrations. Extensive menu selection, even making it easy for the fussy eaters to choose.

Hello there,

Well thank you for you kind words and also for taking the time to share them in the public arena. We look forward to serving you all again.