“not to be missed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

we have eaten at this restaurant a few times now and have found the quality of the food and service to be consistently good. The food is always hot, delicious and the servings generous. The waitresses are busy but do take the time to be helpful.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Love this place food is fabulous every time without fail, they have a great menu with a $12.50 lunch special service is fantastic, the venue is lovely with a really nice I closed outdoor area!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Imperial Court House.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I like Thai food and the Imperial Courthouse is a nice Thai reataurant.
But persoanlly I dont think the quality lived up to the price I was charged, having said that perhaps it was just an off day and perhaps I didnt order quite the right meal. Anyway , I wouldnt let just one meal influence me forever and I would be happy to give this place another shot, and I will .

Visited March 2012
“Different take on Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I wouldnt say that this was a traditional Thai menu but it's not bad considering.
Atmosphere is great, especially the outdoor area. Great value and service pretty darn good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HardworkerTassie, Owner at Thai Imperial Courthouse, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your response, both myself and my staff try hard to satisfy all of our customers, this sometimes doesn't happen although we are extremely lucky, it just seems a real shame that usually it's only the unhappy one or two that normally post something, so we appreciate that you have taken the time to post a good one, we do check all meals and if the customer isn't happy it's great to know then and there so that we can fix any issue, as we want everyone to enjoy their experience, while our meals are not as authentic as some places especially in Thailand we have tried to create a Asian flavoured meal that will appeal to all diners, especially as we are in little old Devonport! Look forward to when you dine with us next...
Ulverstone, Australia
“Consistent Thai in Devonport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Have been here a number of times with both adult groups and family groups.

Food is always very good, service usually friendly.

Good value