We spent a very pleasant weekend here last weekend enjoying a special Xmas in July at the hotel.
It was a package deal which included mulled wine on arrival in the Gallery with hot nibblies to go with it as we wandered through the gallery admiring the art on display.
The accommodation was clean, spacious and very scenic looking out over the snow covered mountainside.
The buffet meal catered for all tastes with a range of sea food, roast lamb, turkey and ham plus a host of side dishes and sweets.
Santa appeared to the enjoyment of all the young ones, along with Rudolph by his side.
The lounge was available the whole time with live music being played and log fires added to the comfort throughout the night.
In all, the whole night was very well organised and the atmosphere was pleasant and lay-back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Pure Tasmania's Cradle Mountain Chateau sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with a soothing massage and outdoor hot tub at Calm Day Spa; and enjoy hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Chateau is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania