great place to stay, nature right at your door step. They were sanding the floors, but we spent all our time walking the trails of the national park, so this was not a problem, but you could hear noise from other rooms, The food was expensive. We found Peppers had a lovely bistro area, with log fires and the food was cheaper. The chateau was comfortable and was in a lovely location, one of the best things was the spa bath, was great after a day of trekking.The room was warm, had a good heater.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Pure Tasmania's Cradle Mountain Chateau sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with a soothing massage and outdoor hot tub at Calm Day Spa; and enjoy hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Chateau is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Cradle Mountain Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.