My partner and I stayed on the 8th of Feb, and fell in love! It was a great location and the staff were really friendly! I wish we could have stayed longer! As we rarely drink wine, the lovely bartender, Kristy gave us a great recommendation, and she was very polite and lovely. Dinner was also amazing! We were greeted at the door by a young German fellow, who was a great laugh and Zack was also helpful towards us. We are definitely coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Pure Tasmania's Cradle Mountain Chateau sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with a soothing massage and outdoor hot tub at Calm Day Spa; and enjoy hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Chateau is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania