“Faultless service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Burnie
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a 120 seat family restaurant with a huge menu that includes steak, pasta, pizza, chicken and seafood at very reasonable prices. Our full menu is also available for take-away. Bookings are recommended.
Tasmania
“Faultless service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Saturday night 66 Pipers, Drummers and stage crew, fed,watered and out in under 1 hour. Emailed most food choices day before as time restraints, food ready to be eaten at 5 pm. Nothing a problem, staff happy and helpful. Not one complaint, food perfect, price brilliant. Will book again for Celtic Force 2014. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Rude and unwelcoming”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went there for a dinner with family. Staff member rude mixed up meals and everything seem to be a hassle especially when it came to cutting our cake. I wont be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Yummy food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I spent two nights in the Ikon hotel above this restaurant, and I visited twice with my sisters. The staff at Mecca were friendly and the food tasted great-- not fancy fare, but good and hearty-- based on what I had and what I "sampled" from my sister's plate. The schnitzel was my favorite on the menu, and the atmosphere was relaxed and family friendly. Love it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burnie, Australia
“Poor customer service, misleading/false menus”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Can Not Believe the DISGUSTING customer service on display at Mecca tonight!! scallops where ordered which appeared to be imported and full of water from being FROZEN but advertised as FRESH!!! Tasmania scallops pffft disgusting and when sent back my company was treated to the WORST CASE of Harrassment I have EVER witnessed by 3 DIFFERENT STAFF MEMBERS!! i am Appalled & disgusted by the staff there!! Ruined a really fun night!! with company Would advise people to avoid.. So disgusted!!! and then to have myself and company leaving the restaurant to be followed out with profanity name calling....appalling rate it nil if was able

Visited June 2013
Wynyard
“rude and unhygenic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ordered a pizza, noticed the young who was playing with his iphone get up and make the pizza without washing his hands or using gloves. I went up to him and asked if he could make another and use gloves next time as did not want the one he just made. The came out and said get out we dont want you here, very abusive and even thought he was going to hit me and on top of that he called my son a germ when my son told him to calm down. Could not believe it.

Simple thing like hand hygiene, what else do they do behind your back. Calling health inspector let them sort him out.

• Visited March 2013