“Perfect getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bingle Tree Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Windsor
Bingle Tree Retreat
You added Bingle Tree Retreat to your Saves list
51 McClymonts Rd | Maraylya, Windsor, New South Wales 2765, Australia   |
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I booked this as a surprise for my boyfriend who was returning from an overseas trip. Couldn't have booked better, it was the perfect getaway and so relaxing - just what he needed after a 25 hour flight. Phillip was so helpful in organising everything for us, we got the McClymont cabin right at the end of the resort. You didn't have to see another human for days, it was so secluded.

The hot tub was the highlight and the log fire made it so cosy. Sitting on the verandah having breakfast in the sun, or a BBQ dinner in the evening was so peaceful with just the birds for company. The farm fresh eggs, milk and bread provided for breakfast was so thoughtful.

Would definitely recommend this place - in fact I already have, several times over.

Only down side, it could do with a bit more dusting, on the shelves and blinds maybe... and a couple of fluffy white dressing gowns would make it idyllic. Other than that, couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Just back from a very relaxing stay at Bingle Tree Retreat. The cabins are perfectly positioned to allow total privacy, we did not see another person the entire time. We were advised of our cabin a few days before and advised to let ourselves in and make ourselves at home. We arrived to find a personal note of welcome and everything we needed for a relaxing weekend was there for us, firewood, bubble bath, books, videos and all the kitchen essentials you need. The quality of the utensils and inclusions in the cabin made preparing our meals a joy. The comfy leather couch in front of the fire was just perfect for relaxing with a nice red wine and watching a movie, while the fire crackled away. We found farm fresh eggs, bread, butter, milk, an assortment of jams, vegemite and cereals. Also provided were the little things, oil, sauce, foils etc. just bring your own ingredients for pasta or a BBQ and you are set.... Don't forget your wine and cheese ! We really enjoyed the outdoor spa and spend time just relaxing drinking champagne and soaking in the total peace and quiet on the decking, the only sounds we heard were the birds ! We had Lamas right outside our cabin and they wandered up when we came to the fence. We also had a hammock and two sun loungers tucked away at the back where you could read in the sun or have a nap. We stayed in the McClymonts cabin which was at the edge of the property and very private. We even had our own cave with BBQ and outdoor setting. All cabins look similar and are positioned for privacy, with the Macquarie and McClymonts being the most private.
I would recommend Bingle Tree to anyone wanting total relaxation and privacy it is so close to aend but you feel like its a world away. The retreat is just a short drive from Windsor for supplies or if you wanted to venture out for dinner. All in all a wonderful peaceful and relaxing couples retreat ... I will definitely stay again and recommend to friends wanting some private time together.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights here and we had a spectacular time!

You feel like your a million miles away, it's so beautiful. The spa on the verandah was AWESOME! We stayed in Winter, but we were in the hot spa all night with a bottle of red wine and some chocolates. Cabins were very homey and the animals were so cute! Philip, the manager was lovely and the only time we saw anyone else the entire time was when we chose to walk up and feed the animals at 5.

Rejuvenating romantic and perfect. I'll never forget our stay there.

• Stayed August 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wonderful relaxing time. Very serene surroundings away from the rush and noise of the city. Very Clean and well appointed and the chocolates were delightful. We were given the retreat as a present from our daughters.
we loved siting on the balcony drinking wine, having cheese and biscuits and watching the wonderful array of bird life. We also enjoyed a lovey spa.

My only complaint was the pillows, the bed was very comfortable but next time will take my own pillow.

Will return again some time when we need us time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I saw this place on groupon initially but didn't want to buy the voucher from groupon so I called the resort directly. Philip was so nice and organise us the cabin we wanted right on end of the resort. We had the cabin all ourselves. The animals were right outside our window and the tranquility setting is just amazing. The spa bath outside is fantastic dont forget to bring your own bubble bath. Each cabin is set well apart from
The next so every one of them
Is private and gorgeous. Don't forget to take the kayaks for a paddle. We had the best fun among the mangroves!!

• Stayed November 2012
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stayed and it was perfect! I purchased an Ouffer voucher (I really really hope they offer that again as I want to buy it as christmas gifts!!) It is quiet, intimate and so relaxing. The cabin is beautiful and charming( I love the fireplace), the scenery was lovely and Phillip provided everything we needed. I cant recommend this enough. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Bring your own food and have a BBQ on the verandah!!