My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Falls retreat. We stayed in a forest loft studio which was fantastic. Lovely gas fireplace (which we used as it was unseasonably cold and wet), huge spa in bathroom comfy king sized bed. The location is lovely - really close to the falls and the conservation hut and many bush walks. Also short drive to Leura and Katoomba. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The one change I would make would be to add coffee plungers or small coffee machines (maybe pod style machine). Instant coffee (apart from being undrinkable) doesn't really match the rest of the "upper end" style of the accommodation. However we will undoubtedly be back - maybe try one of the family style apartments next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Mountain Retreat is the Blue Mountains' newest luxury hideaway; a contemporary oasis nestled amongst 4 acres of peaceful & secluded gardens on the edge of the National Park in Wentworth Falls - just a 200 meter stroll to famous walking trails, cool waterfalls & breathtaking views. Every one of the ultra modern self contained apartments features a romantic real-flame fireplace, deep 2 person hydrotherapy spa bath, reverse cycle air-conditioning & contemporary soft furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Hotel Wentworth Falls
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Wentworth Falls