“Impressive food, lovely service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Hobart, Australia
“Impressive food, lovely service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I visited Embers for the first time last night with my father. The staff were very attentive and polite throughout the evening. The food was creative and delicious. There was a nice atmosphere with classy decor. Will definitely come back soon.

Sydney, Australia
“Not just a pizza place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

EXCELLENT food. I had Thai beef salad previously during the warmer weather & now enjoy beef steak dishes now it's cooler. Recommend you choose from the non-pizza dishes as the chef who does them is very particular about making them deliciously tasty, and is the one with the most training & experience there. Good wines & ciders from local and near local producers.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Just a great night out was had by all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The young lady that served us tonight was just delightful.
We went for my brothers birthday tonight and it turned out just great.
Everyone enjoyed their meal, especially me.
I had the Salmon, and it was cocked to perfection!
The service was great, and all in all it was just perfect!
I will Definately be back next time I'm in town!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Burned food and lying chef, plus full charge”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We looked forward to dinner at Embers, but were badly surprised about the poor responsibility taken by the cook at this place. We were served a steak (sold as Ribeye which it wasn't) and a serve of salmon that was badly burned. After mentioning it, the "chef" came out and stated that it was just the skin. My wife said that a charred salmon steak would be tasting burned throughout and requested a new one which was begrudgingly accepted. Only to be served the very same piece of salmon....... With the skin removed. When confronting the cook, she stone faced lied to our faces stating she had prepared another one. To add insult to injury, full price was charged without apology at the till by the very cook who stuffed up our meal. Not happy

Visited June 2014
Richmond, Australia
“Absolutely beautiful place :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner had our first experience at this wonderful restaurant last night . The atmosphere was so relaxing , beautiful music was played along with the friendly staff the night was really enjoyable . The food was fresh and absolutely Devine! We could eat there all day every day! I've never seen any owner take so much pride for her business and take such good care of her staff . Our waitress was on the ball all night making sure we were satisfied at all times . Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Would give this place 100% 10/10 !! very happy customer :)

• Visited May 2014