I stayed here with my mother and Grandma in winter and I was looking forward to the wood fires, the included wine and chocolates and the natural surroundings.
We arrived on a cold night and had SO MUCH trouble finding our rooms, no joke it took over a half an hour and the reception provided us with a pathetic torch adn there is no lighted paths.
By the time we got to our room my Grandmother was frozen, the rooms were freezing an we ended up dragging our mattresses in to the living room to sleep by the fire as the rooms were too cold to sleep in. I woke every hour to stoke the fire and was worried my Grandmother would get ill. The included wine had to be requested and the chocolates were 3 balls of fat.
I had booked and paid for 2 nights but we left after one night. I emailed the accommodation adn left a review conveying my disappointment and noone contacted me to address the issues. Pathetic.
I travel a lot and last year stayed everywhere from a YHA to a Grand Hyatt and this was the most disappointing trip of 2012.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.