“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

I stopped into the Wattle Cafe on my home on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised by the welcoming atmosphere of this small town cafe. I ordered what turned out to be the most mouth watering steak sandwich anyone could ask for. The house made tomato pickle and onion jam complimented the sandwich perfectly. The customer service was outstanding! The coffee made my taste buds tingle and the wide range of juices made it really hard I decide. Was worth every penny!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Bathurst
“Always great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stop here on our way to and from Sydney. The service is quick and very friendly and the food is excellent value.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stumbled on this place yesterday ,passing through on route to Bathurst,as I was starving. I try and avoid fast food etc.
Friendly staff and an egg,bacon & tomato roll to die for....they had some great cakes if you fancied one and serve excellent fresh coffee

Hong Kong, China
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We met up with a friend here for lunch and I did not expect too much from a little cafe in the middle of nowhere ( well for a Hong Kong it is far out) but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was great - very well prepared and presented and a huge size. I did finish my sandwich but only because I did a 3 hour hike first :). My friend had French toast and a huge size as well - I waited a bit and had sandwich and my husband had the burger! All the food was perfect! The cafe could do with a little bit of a touch up but cosy enough.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
katoomba
“Never fails to please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We are local and regular patrons at Wattle. My favourite is the fruit toast with ricotta, banana, honey and walnuts but you need to get thre befor the breakfast menu finishes to ord that one. The coffee is always good but the cups are a little too small for me, so I always order a mug at least.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere