“Great food, scene, and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Portland, Oregon
“Great food, scene, and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Without a doubt my favorite restaurant in Yelapa. I was recently there for 10 days and ate dinner here a few times. The food is fresh, amazing and very well put together. The ambiance of the restaurant is breathtaking. They hosted a dinner of about 35 family and friends and did so flawlessly. Sergio (the owner) was very welcoming to all of us and welcomed us as family. I strongly recommend this town and restaurant to anyone that is planning on going to that area. Beautiful.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
High Point, North Carolina
“Unbelievable food and service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was in Yelapa for 8 days and I ate at this restaurant 4 times! EVERY SINGLE TIME I went I was blown away by every dish! I wish I could plop this restaurant in my city so I can go there for my birthday, to celebrate an accomplishment, or just to go out for a GREAT meal!
I also have to mention how wonderful the owner and waiters were. High quality service!

Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful flavours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The mussels were the best I have ever had.
The atmosphere is stunning as you overlook the bay and the village.
Incredible service
Thank you!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful restaurant, great food and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We ended up at this restaurant out of convenience as it was right downstairs from where we were staying and we are so glad that we did. The food was some of the best that we had in Mexico. I had the steak and it was cooked perfectly, and my fiancé had the burger and raved about it. The prices were not high for yelapa and very low for the quality of food we had. I will recommend this restaurant to anyone going to yelapa, especially if you are looking for something a little fancier.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is where you go for a special meal in Yelapa, without paying special prices. Their prices weren't really higher than other restaurants yet they definitely had the best atmosphere and food. Go on Friday night during high season (make a reservation or get there early) to hear Gabriella sing. If you're itching for a burger, they have an amazing one! But the mahi-mahi is great and so is the ceviche!

Visited March 2013