We had a fantastic time at the halfway bridge.. we went for two nights Fri and Sat and the rooms really are lovely. Hospitality is great too. We booked a table for dinner both nights but thought we might go somewhere else on the second but given we'd have had to drive it seemed silly as the food was so nice. It's pub food - nothing fancy, but good quality and value (and I'm really fussy!). Portions are big starter and main was too much for me! Wine list excellent. In total we spent £350 for two nights, bed, breakfast adn dinner which isn't bad. Breakfast is good too - lots of choice. Would love to go back .. great for a relaxing weekend in the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cleverly styled mix of restful shades, contemporary furnishings and quirky original features, our suite's decadent bathroom even allows you to watch a movie while you soak! With emphasis on boutique detail and maximum comfort, cafetieres with our own house blend of coffee and locally produced organic toiletries are indulgent finishing touches. For those quiet nights in each room comes equipped with flat screen TV and DVD and CD players. A selection of complimentary DVDs is also available. Exclusive booking of Cowdray Barns can be arranged for corporate use, wedding parties or artistic retreats. Please contact us for further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Halfway Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halfway Bridge Hotel Petworth
- Halfway Bridge Inn Petworth, West Sussex