Want to stay in a real old English Pub and be within walking distance of the delightful village of Petworth? Overlooking the walls of the Petworth House estate this sweet five bedroomed English pub is a delight to stay at for a few days. Well located to many attractions in West Sussex you couldn't find a cleaner, well decorated, old beamed ceilings and walls, yet the best of linens and towels. Nice big bathtub, well lit and very very comfortable bed. The new owners are wonderful and the English breakfast was great. Make this pub a stop on your trip around the Sputh Downs of West Sussex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional and beautiful 17th century Inn, nestling on the edge of the South Downs national park and opposite Petworth House,provides the perfect place to stop for high quality locally sourced food, a renowned range of real ales and lovely accommodation facilities. Children and dog-friendly and fully accessible, we look forard to welcoming new and old friends alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Stonemasons Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonemasons Hotel Petworth
- The Stonemasons Inn Petworth, West Sussex