I have now stayed at South Lodge a few times and on both occasions i was very pleased with my stay.
Its more like a family home and you are treated like friends from when you arrive to the time you leave. Rooms are spacious with all amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel. I especially liked the Pillow talk service, this is where you can order a scented or speciality pillow to aid in a good nights sleep. My room this time came with a jacuzzi bath and the added luxury of a television at the end of the bath!
South Lodge is part of Exclusive hotels and i have been to their sister properties and they are all brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the silver award for 'Hotel of the Year' at the Visit England Tourism Excellence Awards 2010, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house – it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LateRooms, Splendia, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England