Returned to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary after getting married at SL last December. One year on and the place is still fantastic and set up for nicely for the Christmas season. The service quality was one of the key reasons we chose SL as our wedding venue and the high service standards remain as good as ever; friendly, helpful and efficient staff and met our excellent wedding co-ordinator for a catch up. We had dinner in the Camellia and the food was very good. A tip....leave room for brekkie as the sausages are the best around!
If any of you readers ever get the chance to spoil yourself, stay in The Monarch, not cheap but it is not only huge but amazing. Our favourite hotel room bar none!
We will return year on year and already looking forward to 2013....
P.s ignore any grumpy reviews....it's great!
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel Lower Beeding, West Sussex, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the silver award for 'Hotel of the Year' at the Visit England Tourism Excellence Awards 2010, South Lodge Hotel is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house – it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.