Stayed here for just 1 night having paid just £41 and the place is mostly fine. The receptionist was pleasant and they provide 2 pillows for each bedside and plenty of towels which is better then most travelodges. The living area was very clean, The walls could do with a paint but that does not concern me.traffic can be heard but i knew when i booked that the hotel is situated next to a busy road and garage so again that does not concern me.
My big problem was the state of the bathroom which is grotty and not cleaned very well if at all,i got in the bath and had to be careful not to touch the tiles around it as they were covered in what i can only describe as body fat and pubic hairs!.it was disgusting and i feel more dirty now then i did before i washed.
Other then that i had no problems and would possibly stay again due to its location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Littlehampton Hotel Littlehampton
- Travel Lodge Littlehampton
- Littlehampton Travel Lodge
- Littlehampton Travelodge
- Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington West Sussex