“A lovely welcome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leeside B&B

Leeside B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Littlehampton
Leeside B&B
You added Leeside B&B to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Rope Walk, Littlehampton BN17 5DE, England   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Littlehampton B&B and Inns
england
“A lovely welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I needed a last-minute room so booked this B & B without much research. I was lucky! The owners are genuinely friendly and very welcoming. My very comfortable bed had a teddy bear on it and I appreciated the bath in my bathroom (as well as shower) plus thoughtful touches such as a toothbrush, in case I'd forgotten mine! Breakast in the conservatory, overlooking the fields, was delicious - filter coffee, lovely home made fruit salad and perfect porridge. Other guests had a cooked breakfast and could choose exactly what items they wanted - nothing seemed too much trouble. Don't be put off by the "factory-type" buildings across the road - there was no noise while I was there (my room faced the front) and I didn't hear any noise from other rooms either. A good old fashioned B & B run just as it should be, by a lovely couple.

Room Tip: My room was downstairs facing the road but I wasn't disturbed by any noise - just the occasional...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Worcester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stopped here as we were on a scooter ralley for the weekend.
The room was very clean and fresh,with tea and coffee making facilities in our room.we were also given a biscuit barrel which my husband loved!
One of the day's we had a very early start,so was not able to have breakfast.
Val and Dave made us a lovely packed lunch which lasted until our evening meal!
The breakfast is to die for!A choice of cereal or fresh fruit,followed by a good old english breakfast,and not at all greasy!Lovely!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have just returned from a trip to Littlehampton not the not the nicest place we have visited but our stay with Val and Dave could not have been better. The place is spotlessly clean and we had such a nice warm welcome from them both. Breakfast was very good especially the fruit salad and nothing was too much trouble. I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay in that area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Avermes, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I only stayed or one night at this family-run B and B, but I highly recommend it. It is very clean, welcoming, the hosts go out of their way to welcome you, ask you what you would like for breakfast (which included a delicious homemade fruit salad).
I found it veru handy to see a show in Chichester, with a really warm welcome and at a much more reasonable place

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

From the very start when I phoned to book this B&B up the owners of this clean, tidy and good sized B&B couldn't have been more helpful, understanding or done more.
They were able to fit me in an extra night and this bedroom was equal to the first but was a bit more compact.
The beds were comfy, the rooms had everything one would wish for and at a price that was very resonable.
I will be sure to be visiting this lovely and friendly B&B on Rope Walk in Littlehampton again.

Room Tip: Top value This B&B is ideal for those visiting Littlehampton
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I stayed here whilst working in the area and was surprised at what a fabulous place this is. It is more like a 5 star hotel than a b&b. Unfortunately I missed breakfast as I was working nights, but to mine and my collegues surprise we even had a pack lunch kitted out for us to see us through. I can't recommend this place enough!

• Stayed February 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010 via mobile

Lovely little B&B. Dave and Val were very nice and friendly. The breakfast was superb. Would definatelt recommend to a friend if visiting the Littlehampton area.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Leeside B&B? Share your experiences!