“Super B&B in Delightful Sussex” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Copyhold Hollow Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haywards Heath
Copyhold Hollow Bed & Breakfast
You added Copyhold Hollow Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Copyhold Lane | Borde Hill, Haywards Heath RH16 1XU, England   |
South Lincolnshire
“Super B&B in Delightful Sussex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

My wife and I and plus our dog arrived at Copyhold Hollow and greeted by Frances.and the the welcome was as warm as the huge log fire burning in the Inglenook fire place.Frances gave us a helping hand up to our room, and this was very much appreciated as we are getting on in years. The room was clean and warm with views over fields and woodland and we had a good nights sleep.There was a good choice of breakfast, and we enjoyed our two night stay
Many Thanks
Ann & Eddie and KIrsty the West Highland White

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I now stay at Copyhold Hollow whenever I am working in the area. The house is beautiful with masses of character. The garden looks stunning in summertime. After parking the car you walk on to the footbridge, over the pond and go back in time. Frances is an excellent host and will treat you to one of her Aga cooked breakfasts with home made bread. Try and get that in a Premeir Inn. The rooms are spotless with beds that make it extremely hard to get up in the morning. It's only the smell of bacon that helps you stick your toe out from under the duvet. Very secluded, country setting gives you real peace and quite. The only noise you hear at night is the occasional owl.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I spent one night within the copyhold hollow and what a pleasure this was , this place is something very very special , everything was superb from the house owner Frances and her warm welcome to my room within this amazing home I could not fault anything...the surrounding gardens , my room , its location , the views , the local village & pubs , the way I was made to feel by Frances & my morning breakfast I can honestly say this is up there with the best...the only major fault i had...it wasnt longer than a single nights stay as I would gladly still be there now.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Vlissingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife and I were here in june this year. It's a very old but nice house, with a beautiful garden and a lovely landlady. We had the Azalea room; great room, nice beds, clean and a nice view over the fields. Breakfast was very good every morning (we stayed a week) and Frances was ever so friendly. Helpful when needed and interested in the guests.
Absolutely a very good B&B!!!
Erwin & Madelon, Holland

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We have just had a lovely 2 night stay. Very relaxing and such a warm welcome making us feel at home straight away. I had the best nights sleep I have had in a very long time. The setting was quiet, homely and the garden was wonderful. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Harrogate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Arrived to a warm welcome, and a much needed cuppa. The house is delighful, and has so much character. We were down for a wedding, and it was nice to feel at home. The breakfast was marvellous, and we will certainly try to find an excuse to get back to Sussex, so we can stay again. Many thanks Frances.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had a wonderful 5 days in Copyhold hollow taking daily trips to the local attractions and villages. Frances Druce was a perfect hostess , providing a warm , friendly environment and helping me daily with car directions and advice. The garden is gorgeous and I had some lovely evenings sitting with the cat amongst the flowers. The accomodation is just what you would hope from an old, farm house being comfortable and charming with good views , but a couple with a lot of luggage would need to request the largest room. I was very lucky as I was upgraded to a double room which was great for my needs but would be small for a long stay. The location is great, especially if you have a car. Lots to see in the area. Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Copyhold Hollow Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!