“Drop in standards” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Herefordshire
“Drop in standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been to numerous premier inns this year and this will be the last time I try and seek one out. This one was just outdated and just felt cheap even though the price certainly wasn't.

The restaurant 'service' was pretty much non existent. I felt like I should of took my empty plates to the sink myself to help out.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bognor Regis, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

when we flushed the toilet it made a very loud noise like a fog horn. The cleaner was very noisy in the morning, was hovering at about 8am. The guests in the next room were so noisy slamming the doors all night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank You for your feedback on your recent stay with us, I have had the toilet repaired to ensure this issue does not occur again, I have also held a meeting with my housekeeping team. I am sorry that you were disturbed during your stay. I hope we can welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again in the near future.
Kelso, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night was needing a good nights sleep after a 400 mile trip and this hotel was great as very quiet next to a main road but never heard any traffic even with windows open food in pub was good and breakfast really good staff very friendly rooms could do with a paint job but good clean friendly place

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay with us, I will be sure to pass these on to my team and also the team in the restuarant. Regarding our rooms we are due to have a full refurbinshment. Thank you again for taking your time to give us your feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. Comfy king size bed and kids slept very well in their beds. £29 for the night is an amazing deal. Had breakfast in the morning, which was superb. Easy to park. No air con but wasn't to hot thankfully. Will be back. A great stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank You for you positive comments regarding your recent stay with us, we do guarantee a good nights sleep and I so pleased to hear that we met our promise for your family. I will pass your comments on to the breakfast team as well. Thank You once again and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn soon.
Basildon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We found the room to be dated and in need of upgrade we went to the restaurant and were told that there was a forty five min wait for a table, even though we were told by the hotel receptionist on the morning before we arrived. that there was no need to book a table , we waited for the food and once arrived my wife was served raw chicken !!! Even tho they offered to cook the meal again serving raw food is unacceptable and my wife declined, we obviously weren't brave enough to try the breakfast
All staff tho were friendly and helpful

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bognor Regis, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the quality of the food served in the restaurants. Although The Robin Hood is not a Whitbread run restaurant, we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the company responsible for this establishment for a full investigation. Thank you once again for your review.
MILTON KEYNES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Second visit to this hotel and still of a good standard, quiet spacious room, big bathroom, friendly staff, good parking if a little far from the hotel entrance, the restaurant is OK, no worse than other chain restaurants we have used.
But three niggles, first I am a wheelchair user and the access ramp from the car park to the hotel entrance requires courage to use, second the disabled parking bays are on a hill side and unusable to me, finally and the bed mattress has a deep valley in the middle requiring a great effort to climb out of it!
Not the best nights sleep I have had.
The Manager informed me that the building is due for refurbishmenr this November, lets hope the new beds are better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for taking your time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us, I am pleased to hear that all my team were friendly and helpful and that you found our rooms to be of a good standard and spacious. I shall also get the disabled access routes looked in to, to ensure they are suitable for all users. Thank You once again for your feedback we welcome all feedback, and we do hope to welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again in the near future.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked to stay here as a family and were fortunate enough to pay £29 for a family room. This was out first time in a Premier Inn and we were a little dubious as we had previously stayed in another budget hotel which was an experience never to be repeated. The room was spacious and airy and very clean. The bathroom was also nice and clean with plenty of hot water for baths and showers.
The kingsize bed and one of the "put you up" beds were very comfortable. The only downside was that the other bed was a very lumpy and creaked every time you moved on it.

This would not put us off and we would stay again without hesitation.

The staff were lovely and very helpful.

Altogether a great experience. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will return with no hesitation, we want all our guests to leave wanting to returning. I will be looking in to the creaky bed to ensure this issue is sorted. I will also be passing on all your comments to my team. Thank You once again, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis? Share your experiences!