I took my wife & our little boy, Dexter to the Wave Hotel (octopus room) on the 4th June for 4 nights.
The hotel was lovely, very funky & Dexter enjoyed his own bedroom with his own TV.
The room was spacious, clean & had everything we needed.
The whole resort was clean & had plenty of places to eat & drink.
Can't fault the whole place really....pleasantly surprised :-)
Took Dexter to a couple of shows & they were quite good.
Also the swimming pool, with its slides etc was great fun.
We were very, very fortunate with the weather. This was the hottest week of the year so far & definitely made life a lot easier.
Haven't been to any Butlins since I was a child & everything then was very much Hi de Hi.
This was a real eye opener & quite amazing to see how things have changed for the better.
The apartments are still there but the development of the Wave & Shoreline hotels have taken Butlins forward.
Absolutely brilliant 4 days, in the sun, staying at a top hotel & all for under £300..bargain!
Would definetly recommend & we are looking at going back next year
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlins Bognor Regis
- Butlins Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less