Just come back from a fantastic 80's weekend - 7 women, all different ages. The welcome was fab, we stayed in a deluxe apartment, really clean and tidy. Only fault no sink down stairs so had to keeping running upstairs to the bathroom to wash cups etc, but apart from that can't moan. Entertainment was great, full on all weekend, hilarious comedian, great DJ's, and music acts. Resturant offered a good choice, and all you could eat. We didn't see any trouble, any aggressive behaviour, everyone got on really well. If you get the chance, you must go and make sure you take plenty of fancy dress clothes as you will fit in perfectly. Looking forward to the next one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlins Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex