Hotel is located just off junction with motorways but quite difficult to find entrance. You have to take what you think is the wrong exit off the roundabout and the entrance is tucked away. There is a note on their website to use a different postcode for SAT NAV.
Hotel is OK not great just OK. Reasonable rates, reasonable rooms (clean, functional - if a little small). Has health club with pool but was quite busy when we were there as it's used by coach companies who run overnight trips to cadbury world. When the coach arrives then the pool fills immediately.
Hotel looks a little tired. Hasn't always been a park inn but it appears that when park bought it they refurbished it but it hasn't really had the maintenance kept on top of. Lots of scuffs on walls from suitcases. In pool/gym changing rooms quite a few snapped coat hooks and broken lockers. Corridor carpet looked like it could do with a clean.
Good choice of entertainment in room. Full functionally Digital TV. No bath only shower.
In summary it's OK but I wouldn't go there if it was a special treat. I've stayed in cleaner, fresher budget chain hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West West Bromwich, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.