I was deeply frustrated with my stay at the hotel. I can not fault the reception staff but the rest of the staff I had encounter made my stay uncomfortable and frustrating to say the least. As polite as they were I felt i was in another country. I know they are only there to do their job but I found it very difficult to understand them and visa versa.
I felt sorry for them with their robotic working method. Come on Ramada were is the warmth surely they should be thinking of me as a customer. Not the other way round.
The hotel seems newish but unfortunately the atmosphere very dim and gloomy.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel Oldbury
- Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel
- Oldbury Ramada
- Ramada Birmingham Oldbury England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 mins from Jct 2 M5, stunningly decorated & newly built in '08, 81 rooms all en-suite, chic restaurant, free WiFi, lift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Oldbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.