Its location is ideal for our annual, 'get away from it all', Xmas Shopping Trip (3rd here since 2008) and its pleasant, relaxed but attentive service is the icing on the cake. The decor and fittings are well maintained and modern, and beds comfortable. Bathroom and facilities are clean and modern too. As the hotel hosts lots of varying functions, with lots of 'late night revelling', the sound-proofing is first-class. Not had a disturbed night, yet!
For those requiring 'retail therapy', the Hotel is just next door to the humungous, ginormous Merry Hill Shopping centre .... certainly an easy walk, even with bags of goodies to carry!
Only one tiny observation ... parking, albeit lots of, does get filled very quickly at this time of year and it can't be reserved :-(( So, once you've booked-in, and got your wheels safely parked, then, if the car isn't needed until going-home time, leave it parked and walk or taxi to wherever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley. In the heart of the Black Country, this fine modern hotel overlooks the picturesque Canal Marina and is just minutes away on foot from the prestigious Merry Hill shopping complex. The hotel boasts impressive conference and banqueting facilities catering for up to 600 delegates for meetings, weddings and conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Merry Hill Hotel Dudley
- Dudley Copthorne Merry Hill