We got married here in January 2012 and had a fabulous time. Without doubt the best hotel I've stayed in. We stayed a number of times in the run up to and including the wedding as we live in Yorkshire and every time we stayed we had a great time. The staff are courteous and professional, nothing too much trouble, infact after our 2nd or 3rd visit the waiters recognised us!
We stayed in a variety of rooms both in the Walton Hotel the "new" bit and then the Hall itself. I preferred the Hall as it's more my style, contemporary furniture in beautifully ornate rooms but the Walton Hotel part couldn't be falted at all, compact, modern and with all the mod cons you could hope for such as flat screen tv, modern bathroom with lovely complimentary toiletries and a really nice restaurant/bar area.
We are looking forward to revisting on our aniversary!
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Walton Hall Hotel Wellesbourne Hastings
- Barcelo Walton Hall Hotel
- Barcelo Walton
- Walton Hall & Hotel Warwickshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Walton Hotel is set in 65 acres of glorious countryside overlooking a lake, yet is within easy reach of the historic towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon. Discover Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon and medieval history in Warwick Castle, then explore the beautiful Warwickshire countryside before enjoying the collections in the Compton Verney Art Gallery. Offering a peaceful retreat it has 130 bedrooms, including 6 premium rooms in Walton Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Walton Hall & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.