Me and my husband stayed at this hotel for the Jubilee bank holiday weekend. I would definately stay at this hotel again and would recommend to anybody. The location is beautiful as are the grounds that the hotel is set in. Very good value for money and the breakfast is fantastic, the best my husband has ever had. I would have loved to have stayed in one of the rooms in the old hall but assume that they would be very expensive. The bar prices are expensive but then again you expect that in any hotel. We love stratford and have visited many times and this is the best hotel we have stayed in. I can also recommend the Fox Inn at Loxley for sunday lunch, its superb and whenever we are in stratford for the weekend we visit this pub. My only gripe with the hotel is the very hard uncomfortable ,mattress which gave both myself and my husband back ache.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Walton Hotel is set in 65 acres of glorious countryside overlooking a lake, yet is within easy reach of the historic towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon. Discover Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon and medieval history in Warwick Castle, then explore the beautiful Warwickshire countryside before enjoying the collections in the Compton Verney Art Gallery. Offering a peaceful retreat it has 130 bedrooms, including 6 premium rooms in Walton Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Walton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Walton Hall Hotel Wellesbourne Hastings
- Walton Hotel Warwickshire