“Lovely stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton

You added Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton to your Saves list
Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Coventry Road, Nuneaton CV10 7PJ, England (Formerly Travel Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nuneaton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very clean room/bathroom. Service by staff efficient & friendly. Came back late after competition at Ricoh arena & they booked restaurant on premises for us.
Lovely relaxing breakfast in morning. Shower took bit of getting used to for temperature, but very refreshing. Comfortable bed but firm pillows bit too soft.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Kelso, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed here one night attending an event in coventry hotel is ok room needs refurbished and made larger luckily we were only in one night shower wasnt the best next year will look at holiday inn across the road sorry wouldnt reccomend due to small rooms and no lift

Stayed December 2013
Doncaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2nights was on a training course at pqms...fantastic service from all staff from check in to check out..staff friendly,polite and very professional attending to every need if necessary.Would recommend this premier inn to anyone.Ithink I say this on the whole of the group who stopped thanks very much.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Staines, England
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Booked into this hotel for 7 nights and, working late every day, 'phoned up a day prior to arrival to request a quiet room. However on my first night I was allocated a tiny room on the ground floor overlooking the A444 (a very busy road) and was woken at 06:15 by a series of roaring starts from lorries and boy racers exiting the roundabout opposite! So, groggily I requested a quiet room again, packing my case and leaving it in the original room to be moved later.
Getting back to the hotel I was re-allocated a supposedly quiet room that, I was told, overlooked the rear courtyard. It was late but I should have checked!! Again I was woken at 06:15 by the traffic noise coming through the very poor double glazing and found I was opposite the same road again but just a little further down from the roundabout. I therefore opted to take my night's good sleep guarantee AND, again, asked for a quiet room.
This got results and I was immediately taken to a brand new room, three times the size of the previous 2 and blessedly quiet. Pity this didn't happen from the start and why didn't reception know that the 2nd room they'd re-allocated me to did NOT overlook the rear courtyard?
Though I've given only this establishment 2 stars IF, and only if, you can get a new room (41 onwards) it's a decent place to stay. Otherwise leave well alone: the rest is old, tired and the rooms small (the smallest I've ever come across in a Premier Inn) and NOISY.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you can get a new room - 41 onwards. The rest are small, tired and noisy
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Blackburn, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Everything was great with my planned week stay booked through work, food was great, room average. Then came the terrible part, vehicle break in theft right underneath a camera. There was no sorry, they didnt come out to look at my van, they didn't review their cctv. Theres police signs on car park so must be an ongoing problem. Still wasnt an apology when I cut my stay short by2 days because of this. The repair bill for the van was £550. STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

• Stayed November 2013
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. Please be assured we take the security of our guests very seriously, unfortunately car crime is a national menace. While we have safeguards in place we are unable to completely irradiate theses issue, however please be assured we are working closely with the local police to provide the best security for our guests. Please email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com so we can investigate further. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Waimea, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We booked a room at the Premier Inn because George Eliot is my daughter's favorite author and the hotel is attached to George Eliot's childhood home. Because the price was so reasonable I did not expect much. What a pleasant surprise to find everything so clean and modern. Another wonderful surprise was finding a quaint pub atmosphere and the wonderful food at the restaurant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Wanted to stay somewhere 'cheaper' than the hotel we were going to for a wedding. Turns out we got the better deal. Could not fault the premier inn Nuneaton, friendly staff lovely rooms. We 2. Rooms, 1 family and 1 double. Full size single bed in the family room not a sofa bed as I was expecting. Amazing breakfast! Better than the posh hotel we went to for the wedding!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Been to Premier Inn Coventry / Nuneaton? Share your experiences!