Have just returned from 3 nights at this hotel. It was our first visit and will definitely go again. We had room 56 in Barford Block which is upstairs and overlooks the grounds. Very peaceful. Staff very friendly, welcoming and very attentive. Food was excellent with a good choice. Unlike a previous person's comments, we had a very hot roast beef dinner ! Restaurant very efficiently run.
My only criticism is that the bedroom needed updating as looking rather tired.
However, we had a great time and would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel Warwickshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.