“The hotel was clean and the staff where very helpful!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book Early and Save 15%!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ashorne
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“The hotel was clean and the staff where very helpful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went to Warwick for a family barbecue so we needed to stay over. I booked four rooms as there was a few of us. All though the booking was in my name the hotel allowed us to all check in separately. The hotel was very clean. The staff where helpful as they carried my bags for me as I use a stick. I have stayed in many hotels and this was by far the cleanest and the staff where very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel very strongly and would stay here again when I visit family as I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
blackpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stopped overnight on way to London. Staff were very friendly. We had been allocated an upstairs room but when Linda saw that my hubby used a walking stick she quickly found a downstairs one for us. The room was very clean, well furnished & had a very comfortable bed. We opted for the continental breakfast delivered to our room. This consisted of fruit juice, cereals, milk, croissants, toast, jam, tea & coffee - good quality & good value. This was our 2nd time of stopping at Warwick & we will certainly stop there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Winchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Although based on the motorway services the hotel is surprisingly quiet at night. The rooms are clean and comfortable although the sofa beds are a bit hard for older children. The receptionist was friendly and very helpful. Overall a good place for an overnight stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Banwell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We chose to stay at this venue as it was the closest place to our son's home. My husband is recovering from a broken leg and unable to manage stairs easily so it would have been difficult to stay with the family. We booked through 'Late Rooms' who rang to see if the hotel had a lift, which they don't, but they were able to offer us an access room on the ground floor so we had the benefit of other aids for the disabled. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean with a new feel to the whole building. As it is adjacent to a service station, full breakfast is taken in the service station but they do serve a very filling continental breakfast in your room which we enjoyed. We would definitely stay here again. One point to note, parking is in the service station car park so it is a short work to the hotel. It isn't possible to drive to the door to drop off luggage. The location is a short drive from Warwick and Leamington Spa, both lovely towns to visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Preston, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Absolutely appalled that this hotel would not amend my booking when I accidently booked the same week twice. Despite my ringing them straight away when I noticed MY mistake they would not change my booking to the previous week. Never have I experienced such poor customer service or disregard from a company. In these austere times when money is hard I can ill afford to loose out in this way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Uckfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

OK, so it's not going to win any awards for the food available, but the motel itself is comfortable, clean and surprisingly quiet. Plus very good value. As an overnight stop when you have to be in Warwick, Stratford or even Birmingham for a fairly early meeting, it's very handy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you are looking for a bargain over night stay with clean and comfortable (but basic) room, then Days Inn is the place to be.
I was on a fleeting 1 night stay near Leamington and this was the best option for the price.
Dining is in the Services area, but the food was freshly cooked and good value for money, you get a discount for staying in the hotel, by way of a voucher.
Pleaseant stay - helpfull staff - no frills - ideal for a budget night or 2.
Its set quite a way back from the M40 - so not much traffic noise.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of the hotel - to avoid Motorway noise