If you like to chill out, its a nice place.
Have stayed several times and never been disappointed.
Hotel offers Golf and Leisure, Bistro Bar and Restaurant. Limited choice of draught beers but if you're lucky theres 'lashings' of Newcastle Brown Ale chilling behind the bar.
It's a most unusual location amongst a housing estate, FORE!
Friendly staff offer a warm welcome and are on hand to answer any question and to offer support.
1. The Bar Staff (Male) and Restaurant Staff (again Male) need to lift it a bit, they let the side down in my opinion.
2. It's a Labyrinth of long corridors, stairs and doorways.
1. The Staff (Female) are extremely helpful and pleasant
2. The Bistro / Restaurant food is a great reason to stay indoors. The Best Rib Eye Steak ever and the Fish and Chips put some coastal towns to shame.
3. Breakfast - simply knockout.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Newcastle George Washington Hotel Golf and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.