South Shields!...was the place to be this summer when my fiance and I went up (from Portsmouth) to see our friends and attend the sister's graduation.
We stayed from the 8th till the 12th of July.
- Very clean! Partner even did a "wipe" test for fun against the head board. No dust! :-D
- Super comfy bed. Fell right to sleep peacefully. Don't let it put you off if it is on a busy street! - you can't tell :)
- Extra milk provided as we like our coffee's milky. Thank you!
- Free choccy's left on the bed...always a pleasure ;)
- Power shower kept us feeling fighting fresh each morning.
- Janet was lovely~ She sure makes killer fried eggs! Soft yolk each time, Yum.
What more could you want from a B&B eh(?) ;)
[N.B: We can't really comment on the tourist aspect as I used to live in South Shields not too long ago. But the extra tidbits from Janet kept us amused!]
- Also Known As:
- Forest Guest House South Shields, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FOREST GUEST HOUSE. we are a 4 star guest house and cater to those who like Quality, Comfort, Relaxed atmosphere and Hospitality at an affordable price in relation to all other guest houses in South Shields. All rooms have en-suite, flat screen TV, sky, DVD library, hair dryer, safe, hostess tray, fridge. Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Forest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.