“Lovely little home away from home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Bed & Breakfast

Savannah Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virginia Water
Savannah Bed & Breakfast
You added Savannah Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Luddington Avenue, Virginia Water GU25 4DF, England   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Virginia Water
“Lovely little home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Really friendly reception, it's really a comfortable home away from home. The rooms are really cosy and I slept very well, definitely recommend to those passing by. I left too early for the breakfast but there seemed to always be a very hospitable fridge stocked.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
savannahbandb, Manager at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
It was very kind of you to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hopefully next trip will be for relaxing and not a working one so you can enjoy the breakfast.
Look forward to welcoming you back to Savannah on another occasion.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Totnes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight last week so we could go to the PGA Championship at Wentworth. Ideally situated for that as it was only a 5 minute drive to the park and ride facility. Although not luxurious, the rooms were quite spacious and comfortable. Plenty of choice for breakfast which Helen prepared for us early in order for us to get to the golf as early as possible. We will definitely try and book it again for next year's tournament.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
savannahbandb, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed the golf and staying with us. We do get very booked when the PGA is on with guests returning year after year. So I hope that we will see you next year.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 2yo while I studied at Royal Holloway. We stayed in the Annexe, which was very comfortable and roomy and gave us a lot of autonomy and privacy (and protected the rest of the guests from our 2yo!). The kitchenette, laundry facitities and a bath in the bathroom all made this a very easy place for us to stay with a small child. We put our 2yo's cot in the kitchen and so still had space to live in after he was asleep. It was a 40minute walk to Royal Holloway, which was just delightful in the sunshine. Helen was very good about keeping her dogs out of the way of our 2yo and even managed to source some toys and a tricycle for him to play with.

Room Tip: The Annexe might not come with breakfast, but the kitchen and laundry facilities make it a great dea...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
savannahbandb, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your lovely and kind review. It is great when we get families coming to stay. Your little boy was so well behaved and a joy to have around. 2 year old's are just getting to the interesting stage and we had the fun of seeing how our grandsons' will be when they get to 2!
I am glad you liked the Annex as we think it is right for families as you need your own space with a little one. Hope that you will stay again and we hope you enjoy the rest of your time in England.
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My partner and I were visiting our neice at nearby Royal Holloway University. We had a hectic weekend planned and needed a good base for the night.

I have to say The Savanah is a perfect place to stay from the moment you get there.
The friendly greeting, the spacious comfy room, the clenliness alround is spot on.

I think we had the best nights sleep we have had in ages, then the delicious breakfast in the morning.

Well done Helen and Co. you do it really well and fully deserve the good write ups you get.

Room Tip: It's a quiet location and from what I saw, all rooms offer great value.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
savannahbandb, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Many thanks for your kind and lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is lovely meeting new people and glad you liked seeing Royal Holloway. It is a beautiful
building.
Hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you to Savannah in the future.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed at Savannah because I didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount for Great Fosters or any other hotels in the area but wanted to be close to Egham and Staines. Helen, the owner, was hospitable and warm, I felt at home and comfortable to go out and about and come in when I wished. Not to mention, the full English breakfast in the morning was absolutely wonderful. Best value for the price and I will definitely book again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
savannahbandb, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
It was great to meet you. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We loved having you stay at Savannah and it was so nice to meet you . I like to look after my guests and hope they feel at home when they stay with us.
We would love to see you again and welcome you back to Savannah next time you visit the UK.
Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review it was most kind.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I am an Englishman living in Dubai and if the Burj Al Arab is 7 star this is 8 star !!

Friendly and immaculately clean. Cannot fault the welcome and the room. Why stay in an hotel when there is a friendly welcome and all you need here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your very kind review. It was lovely to meet you and we both apprreciate that
guests take the time to send in a review.
We love guests to enjoy their stay and count ourselves very lucky that we have meet with your requirements and more. Hope to see you back at Savannah when next you visit the UK.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very pleasant, good sized room with large recently renewed en suite. Owner (Helen) was very helpful and cooked an excellent breakfast. This is a great alternative to spending £200+ at Great Fosters which is just a short walk down the road!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
savannahbandb, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. We do appriciate that guests take the time to
put a review on Trip advisor. Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you
back to Savannah another time.Possibly another wedding!

Been to Savannah Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!