“Ask, Reigate, Surrey” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 67 Restaurants in Reigate
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in a beautiful Tudor building along the High Street of Reigate, ASK Italian is an excellent restaurant bringing the authentic flavours of Italy to this Surrey town. This ASK Italian restaurant has recently gone through an extensive refurbishment. We've created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we've created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
“Ask, Reigate, Surrey”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were seated out of the way and forgotten, the pasta was hard! ( we eat a lot of pasta as well)
We would not entertain returning

Visited April 2013

London
“Lovely time lots of times! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant with my family lots of times as its so lovely, we can always get a table, also the staff are very friendly.
If you go there you must try the strawberry milkshakes (Unless your allergic or don't like milkshakes) I have about 2 each time I go there! :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great option as usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We go here a lot as a family. It is either here or Pizza express as the other chains in town just don't cut it for me.
The service here is always very good and if I have ever had a problem it gets dealt with very quickly. The managers are lovely and the food is good for a pizza chain. I like the fact that the kids get veggies as a starter - especially when they are going to carb load on a pizza or pasta.
Average spend is £50 for a family of 4
The roof garden is a hidden gem and just lovely as an option on a summers evening

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Try the garden!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hidden at the back of the restaurant, up a flight of steps, is a lovely sun trap with umbrellas if the shade is more your thing.
Prices are on a par with other Reigate restaurants, but the garden sets it apart.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surrey
“Really charge for basic bog food?!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wow can not believe how much they charge for bog standard food! Ordered spaghetti carbonara, what I got back was pasta watery with tiny chunks of sausage I think it was and I managed to count 5 pieces... £9 for a bit of pasta and 5mm x 5mm sausage chunk? I missed not having this at home! Desert was sparce to top it off over priced basic stuff!

• Visited August 2013