I booked my room via the website which clearly advertised bed & breakfast. When I arrived the owner sheepishly mentioned "Room only, sir" whilst I was checking in. After going through the but-I-booked-via-your-website discussion. I realised it was going to have room only - no breakfast (the website was run by an affliate and for some reason I had to pay for their marketing spend?!?). The room was clean enough but I had a wasp nest outside the window which forced me to keep it closed as it was impossible to change rooms as hotel fully booked. Other little items like the remote for the TV not working were slightly irritating and added to a disappointing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small village Pub with 7 en-suite letting bedrooms, free wifi and lots of free parking. Good honest food and fantastic beer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sir Douglas Haig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Douglas Haig Hotel Leatherhead
- Sir Douglas Haig Leatherhead, Surrey