“Service does not get better than this !!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The White Hart Hotel

Save Saved
You added The White Hart Hotel to your Saves list
The White Hart Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 High Street | Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames KT1 4DA, England   |
Special Offer
Unique to Trip Advisor
“Service does not get better than this !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Just returned back from spending the weekend at this lovely hotel which is perfectly positioned for Kingston. I cannot speak highly enough about the receptionist,Elivia , who made sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible and could not be more helpful ....service with a smile is an understatement !!
The rest of the staff were also all extremely friendly and helpful particularly in the restaurant and bar.
Not one person in our group had anything negative to say and we all agreed would not stay anywhere else in Kingston other than The White Hart Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Reviewer, thank you for all your kind words regarding your recent stay here at The White Hart Hotel, I am delighted to hear that your review speaks on behalf of the entire group of whom all enjoyed their stay. I particularly like your comment "service with a smile is an underatatment!!", very complimentary indeed.

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I did not chose to book this hotel as this was a group booking for a work conference. i was however glad to have stayed at the White Hart as the whole experience from start to finish was extremely pleasant. The staff was lovely and the room very clean and comfortable.

It is also in a great location and I would definetly consider booking this hotel for a relaxing weekend in the South

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your tripadvisor review of The White Hart Hotel. I can see from your number of contributions that you travel a lot and therefore I am happy to see that we have met all expectations. Please feel free to contact me direct at the hotel should you wish to book for a leisure stay in the future.

London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the White Hart last weekend and had a lovely time. The location is just perfect and you are a stones throw from Hampton Court.
The bedroom/suite (Jane Seymour) was just lovely, it was large and had 2 TVs plus sofas and armchairs. The 4 poster bed was really high up and had curtains that you could pull around the bed for extra privacy and coziness. It was very comfy and we had a great night sleep.
The guys in the pub/bar were very accommodating and let us sample different wines to find the right one. The food was delicious and reasonably priced.
This was a last minute deal for my boyfriend and I, and I emailed Elivia to organise it. She was super helpful and gave us a great deal with discounted room rate and breakfast thrown in for free, which was really kind of her. Elivia was a pleasure to deal with!
We had a great stay and I definitely would return - I have recommended that my parents stay there in a couple of weeks.

Room Tip: Jane Seymour suite was lovely! You will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Hollie, thank you for taking the time to share your view of your stay in the Jane Seymour Suite. I am happy to hear that you found the entire reservation experience hassle free and that Elivia was attentive to your requests. I am glad to hear that the room made the occassion extra special. Thank you for passing on your reccommendation to your parents, I look forward to welcoming them to the hotel.

Warm regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We only stayed overnight, but we will definitely stay there again. Receptionist, bar staff and housekeeping excellent - very friendly and helpful. Excellent car parking facilities, with a good breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing The White Hart Hotel, I appreciate you only had a brief stay here at the hotel, however I am delighted to hear that you will definitely stay with us again.

Kind regards
Grimsby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've just ended a lovely weekend staying at The White Hart for the England v France match at Twickenham. The 281 bus service takes you almost door to door. The restaurant and bar staff are so helpful and friendly. Hearty breakfast. Comfy and clean rooms. Car parking for those with vehicles. 50mins from King's X. Almost on the banks of the Thames near Kingston Bridge with a massive TKMaxx and huge Bentall's shopping complex just across the bridges and Historic Hampton Court Palace round the corner. All in all highly recommended. A great base to explore thus part if London.

• Stayed February 2013
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor User, thank you for your review for your stay at the hotel while attending the Rugbyt at Twickenham, I am glad to hear that you found the bus route 281 nice and straight forward. There is also a train link direct to Twickenham, so there are plenty of options for travel to the stadium. Shopping in Kingston is always well received and I am delighted that you also sampled this while staying with us. I hope you visit us again for either another Rugby match or simple as a leisure stay.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My Husband and I have just enjoyed a weekend break at the White Hart to celebrate his Birthday. The whole experience of our stay was absolutely brilliant. The Hotel was just as shown on the website.The Staff were very professional, but only too pleased to help in any way they could, always smiling and very courteous - nothing was too much trouble. One person in particular who stands out is Olivia on Reception. The welcome that she gave us at check in and the help and advice she provided during our stay was very much appreciated. The Food at the Hotel is second to none, and Car Parking is a great bonus. The Station being so close, and the short 30 minute journey to Waterloo makes London very easy to get to. A stay at this Hotel is an experience not to be missed. We shall certainly return very soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
WHHOTELMANAGER, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear tripadvisor user, thank you for your review regarding your "wonderful weekend break", I was glad to see that your birthday weekend was thouroughly enjoyed. I equally appreciate your specific recognition toward our receptionist Elivia, I will be sure to pass on your gratitude. We hope to see you again for a future celebration.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 3-9th February as I was on a course in Hampton. This hotel was recommended to me and I'm so glad I took the advice as I am a female and was travelling alone... The staff are an absolute credit to this establishment, nothing was too much trouble, everyone was helpful and friendly and the food is just lovely. It is a fabulous location for shopping in Kingston and a 5 min walk from Hampton Wick train station! A little on the expensive side but I guess you can't have everything! I thoroughly recommend this hotel and I will be back :)

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, it is fantastic to hear that as a female travelling alone you felt comfortable at the hotel. I hope you choose to visit us again in the near future.

Kind regards
Chris Kerr

Been to The White Hart Hotel? Share your experiences!