Although we stay at Travelodge a number of times a year, this was our first stay in Kingston (there are two and we went to the wrong one initially, but the lovely staff at Central phoned through to where we were staying and confirmed we were booked in, excellent customer service). First impressions, as they say, are important and ours were nothing but very positive. The team on the Reception were helpful and very friendly; tick in that box! The rooms in this Lodge had recently been refurbished and were a pleasant place to be. But most important was the fabulous mattress, I have back problems and the old ones were just too soft, now they are perfect. The corridors and room were spotless. I agree with other reviewers, we also had a one off noise problem, bottles being dropped into a skip at around 10.45pm, but after that all was quiet. Our two night stay was so good we're going back very shortly. Booking well in advance means fantastic value for money, Good job Travelodge!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Kingston Upon Thames Hotel
- Travelodge Kingston Upon Thames Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Travel Lodge Kingston Upon Thames
- Travel Lodge Kingston
- Kingston Upon Thames Travel Lodge
- Kingston Upon Thames Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Kingston upon Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.